Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Went to bugis with aileen, jian ming, v^2 and zhong ying. Seems like the "teens zone" in bugis junction already "dao bi" le. GG!!! Lol. There's only 2 shops selling clothes which is within my budget and my style of clothes - Samuel&Kelvin n IP Zone. Eh i bought only 1 T shirt nia from IP zone whereas jian ming bought 4 or 5 T shirts sia. Haha! I was thinking it's best if i can get myself at least 2 or more clothes but majority gtg.

On my way back wif aileen n jian ming, they decided to acc me to buy some more clothes. Thanks to them i gotten myself another t shirts lol. It was a really tiring day. Jian ming n i like kinda cant walk liao cause leg too tired. Haha. Girls sure rule at shopping lol. Oh ya ys last min got work so cant come. Sad sia den forgot to ask guo qiang along somemore. Haha. B4 i forgot, i remember vian told me she'll look out more clothes for me sia. Hmm.. haha. That's poly life man. Troubled about wad clothes to wear to school. Something good bout jc, don need to care so much sia, compulsory to wear the same uni as everyone. LOL.

No comments: